[mrtg] Re: monitor VLAN with MRTG. Can it be done?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Mon Feb 25 16:41:16 MET 2002

Yes it is. Dig around on Cisco's web site and you'll find a technical paper
that describes how to do it. It is a real hokey; simply add the vlan number
onto the end of the community string. (That's not a typo either!) I forget
whether it requires a dash inbetween the community string and vlan number.

You can't do a MIB walk either without making the same community string change.

Rich