[mrtg] Re: FW: MRTG not graphing

Quibell, Marc Marc.Quibell at icn.state.ia.us
Mon Feb 25 17:15:27 MET 2002

Thanks for the info Rich, but these are Riverstone routers, and even if the
number do change in the routers, why doesnt't the MRTG change it too? WHere
does MRTG store these values? Filename? The IP of the interface remains the
same, and SNMPWALK works just fine, as does SNMPGET of the OID. But the
graphing just refuses to use the same number and I am forced to a different
version of SNMP (go from Version 2 to 1, and using the same circuit IP
address, this actually works!), or address the circuit differently, such as
going from IP address to interface number. The problem with going to SNMP v1
is that it won't graph above 100M. HELP!!

Marc