[mrtg] Discard weekends?

Jason Lau jasonelau at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 21:31:53 MET 2002

Is there any way to configure MRTG to NOT calculate and graph data that fall
within a certain time period, whether it be a specific hourly-time range,
day or range of days?

I work for a company that religiously works from 8 to 5, Monday through
Friday (can we say government?).  From non-business hours (5PM to 8AM)
weekdays and all day on the weekends, there is indefinately 0% utilization.
To me, this seems like it would skew my data and drop my average utilization
during business hours, which is the time I need to focus on.

Thanks!  Any feedback is appreciated ...