[mrtg] Re: Support for snmp v2

Tagle, Michael F. michael at cureinc.com
Thu Feb 28 08:07:39 MET 2002

MRTG support SNMPv2 but you must also assure that the device you are
targetting also support SNMPv2. I'm using SNMPv2 on my cisco routers.

by the way, have you experience using an OID that is changing from time to
time? CISCO VPDN OIDs are the ones im talking about, it giving me a lot of
headaches. you help would be appreaciated. thanks!