[mrtg] RAM monitoring

Biron Laurent-R01199 Laurent.Biron at motorola.com
Wed Jan 2 10:50:24 MET 2002

Hello,
I've been using MRTG for over 1 year to monitor my Cisco stuff and WAN links.
I adore it (like everyone else I guess).
I'm trying to use MRTG for the bigger picture (Monitoring Netapps, EMCs and SUN servers).
At the risk of receiving a blunt RTFM, I'll ask a few questions I couldn't find answers in any FAQ.

1) Can I monitor Memory on a SUN server-E4500 (didn't find any relevant OID on the MIB- maybe using a wrong one)
2) Does anyone have the MIB for EMC Cellera ? - couldn't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance,

Laurent Biron.
Network Manager
Motorola Semiconductor Israel