[mrtg] Re: monitor processes (not services) on Win2k and/or W inNT

Linux linux at dounsix.co.nz
Wed Jan 2 19:20:36 MET 2002

For monitoring NT services I been using the AINTX toolset for a long time.
It works on Win2K as well. Converting these  text files to MRTG format is
really easy with a bit of grep and awk. I have all the scripts if you wish
for both AINTX and MRTG

Tools can be found at http://user.mc.net/~jlh/nttools.htm

Mike