[mrtg] MRTG Problems with the Graphs

Chris Burton Chris.Burton at dig.com
Thu Jan 3 02:57:45 MET 2002

I am using MRTG 2.9.17 with RRDTool on a Win2k Server platform.  With my
installation of MRTG I seem have a problem with mrtg dropping off the graph
when it gets up to around 365 Mb, the graphing dose not completely flat
line, it just drops to show around 80 Mb and spikes around until traffic
comes down to below around 365 Mb.  It seems to me as if it is just hitting
a limit to the reporting feature, I have tried to duplicate this on other
ports that exceed 365 Mb/s and the same thing happens.  Any help on this
would be greatly appreciated.

Chris Burton
Network Engineer
Disney Internet Group: Network Services