[mrtg] problem getting traffic information from routers

prayank chandorkar prayank at bspl.co.in
Tue Jan 8 10:04:19 MET 2002

Dear Friends,
I am facing a problem and solicit help from you.
The problem is as follows:
I use MRTG to get traffic info. from two Cisco 7507 routers. The service
was configured and used successfully, but recently mrtg is unable to get
traffic info from all the interfaces on one of the routers. The error that
I get is "expected a number:". The read community used is correct. I ran
cfgmaker once more to mitigate any changes, but still the same problem
persists.

Kindly help me resolve this problem.

Regards
Prayank Chandorkar