[mrtg] Re: Traffic monitoring of aliased interfaces

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Wed Jan 9 18:00:57 MET 2002

Nope, can't be done using snmp anyway.  Snmp pull from the hardware (Nic
card) not the IP address.  If you are running ipchains or iptables there are
way to capture the data, but you would have to read up on those, I haven't
looked into it.

Trent

     \|||/
    c(@ @)
Trent Melcher - Network/Systems Administrator
Startouch International     O:402.346.4600x103