[mrtg] Graphing HP-9000 total page count.

Kirby, Mike Mike.Kirby at unco.edu
Wed Jan 9 18:19:52 MET 2002

Greetings all-

I am relatively new to MRTG / SNMP and need a little advice or direction.

I have the mib to query a Hewlett Packard 9000n printer's total count of
pages printer over it's life.  I am successful at doing a SNMPwalk with the
mib and get the correct page count returned as a value.

I tried throwing the mib & device's IP into a couple scripts and none of
them returned graphs.

Can anyone please point me to a MRTG script that graphs a single integer
over time?

thanks in advance.

mike