[mrtg] AW: Re: SNMPGET for Windows NT/2000

"Helmert, Jörg" Joerg.Helmert at EINSTEINet.de
Mon Jan 14 17:41:37 MET 2002

Hi,

at least in NT4.0 Reskit you find a program called snmputil.exe

K:\win32app\NTRESKIT\SNMPUTIL.EXE
Error:  Incorrect number of arguments specified.

usage:  snmputil [get|getnext|walk] agent community oid [oid ...]
        snmputil trap

bye,

Joerg Helmert

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Paul C. Williamson [mailto:pwilliamson at mandtbank.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 14. Januar 2002 17:26
An: bcarter at family-net.net; mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch;
lindsay.hunt at power.alstom.com
Betreff: [mrtg] Re: SNMPGET for Windows NT/2000

Getif is great, but I think Lindsay needs a cli interface for the apc
script.  It is a unix external program that uses snmpgets.  The NT
equivalent is snmpget as well.  I'm looking for it, but can't seem to
find it.

Paul

>>> "Bill Carter" <bcarter at family-net.net> 01/14/02 11:10AM >>>

I looked at it and didn't like it as much as getif.  I found snmpget in the
NT4 resource kit.

http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/files/tools/snmp/getif/getif.zip