[mrtg] mrtg

fcarioca at netcourrier.com fcarioca at netcourrier.com
Wed Jan 16 12:04:23 MET 2002

Hello!

i'm a french student and i will present mrtg for my oral exam.
i would like to know yours feelings about the functionnalities that i must insist to make an interesting presentation.
I must speaking aproximately 25 min the day of my exam..
Have you an eventual plan to submit? or possible ideas?

thank you!

fred