[mrtg] Re: Running MRTG as service on W2K server

Ivan Doebeli ivan.doebeli at unit.net
Wed Jan 16 18:35:29 MET 2002

I use a "scheduled task" witch runs every 5min a batch file ...

CU
Ivan

The content of this e-mail is for the confidential and exclusive use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, distribution, or reproduction of the contents of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately by electronic mail at the
above address (or if known by telephone or by fax), delete the e-mail and
destroy any copies of it.
E-mail communications are not secure and therefore we do not accept any
responsibility for the confidentiality or altered contents of this message.
Please be aware that our company cannot accept any orders or other legally
binding correspondence with a participant as part of an e-mail. The views
expressed above are not necessarily those held by our company and not
binding for our company.