[mrtg] Re[2]: Modifying Data mrtg is monitoring.

Sven eschenb at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Jan 17 02:51:29 MET 2002

Hello Paul,

Thanks,

I inbetween discovered that possibility, just for soem odd reason it
didn't seem to work in the beginning. But it turned out to do the
jobs. Sorry for that RTFM kinda question :-)

--
Regards,
 Sven                            mailto:eschenb at cs.uni-frankfurt.de

 In the immortal words of an Anonymous Coward:
 "Emacs is a nice OS - but it lacks a good text editor.
  That's why I am using Vim."