[mrtg] Help - 95 percentile calculation running 2.9.17 on Windows 2000

Roger roger1618 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 08:01:24 MET 2002

Hi all,

I have installed MRTG version 2.9.17 recently on a system running Windows 2000 Professional. The system has Apache 1.3.22 and ActivePerl 5.6.1 installed as well. After several days of reading and trying, I have finally got it to work. My new obstacle now is to utilize MRTG to perform 95-percentile calculation. I have gone through a couple days of researching on this topic but could only find related information supporting UNIX. The only thing that I could understand better was information provided in Sean Adams website (http://www.seanadams.com/95/). However, I don't know how to patch the hack that he has posted. Would someone please help me with this? If you know other solutions, please let me know as well.

Thanks in advance,

Roger