[mrtg] polling intervals

Paul Nelson pnelson at lioninc.org
Fri Jan 18 21:07:26 MET 2002

hello,

ive just started using mrtg again after the machine i was running it on got fried a while back.  anyway, it looks like some things have changed (after looking through the archives) and i just want to make sure my setup is correct.  im running mrtg wih rrdtool integration polling every 2 minutes from cron with Interval set to 2 in my mrtg.cfg and using 14all.cgi as my front end.  i just want to make sure i am indeed getting correct information in my graphs and stats.  it used to be that mrtg couldn't tolerate less than 5 minute intervals, im hoping with this setup im avoiding that.  aside from text headings reading 5 min, is my data showing the true 2 minute polls?

thanks,

paul