[mrtg] Re: big problems!

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Tue Jan 22 11:17:27 MET 2002

Let me get this correct...

Your monitoring CPU on two Cisco routers but they give the same results?

Double check your target IP address or hostname.

Then double check the IP address on the two routers.

If they are the same type of device and doing the same work, then they could
report very similar CPU usage.

If you still not happy post your config after double checking the IP
address.

HTH

Dave