[mrtg] Re: router fraffic

Naresh Cherukuri naresh at cityonlines.com
Wed Jan 23 06:06:02 MET 2002

Hi ,

Do you want to obtain a single graph which has sum of traffic on all
interfaces ??
If yes, you need to add them at target level
Target[abcd]: 1:public at router + 2:public at router ..so on till u have all the
interfaces .

And the second option ,
Convert your logs to RRD and use routers.cgi as frontend to obtain the
graphs .
In this you will have total input , output graphs along with normal
interface graphs .

If you feel my reply doesnot answer your question ,,please give some more
details what actually you want .

NareshCherukuri