[mrtg] Re: Cumulative Traffic

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Wed Jan 23 12:47:34 MET 2002

You should look at the companion pages at...
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/links.html

There you will find this link...
http://bjorn.swift.st/traffic/
for "MRTG Total Traffic Generator v0.2"

I've never used it, nor needed to, but then again, total errors on a circuit
over the last month...

HTH

Dave
 www.geocities.com/mrtg_daemon
   MRTG/RRDTool daemon for Windows9x/ME/2k
   MRTG GUI ConfigMaker for Windows9x/ME/2k
   TopTalker - See who the top talkers are on your network
   TFTP Cisco configs automagically