[mrtg] Re: great project
Paul C. Williamson
pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed Jan 23 14:35:14 MET 2002
Have you looked around the net? This is really a support list for
MRTG, not how to monitor a network. There are other lists that
will help you and be more on subject.
A lot of what you have asked for can be found at vendors sites
or from a quick serch of google.com.
>>> <fcarioca at netcourrier.com> 01/23/02 05:31AM >>>
i'm the responsable of a great mrtg and bigbrother project in my enterprise..
120 differents servers (nt, linux, unix/aix, os/2, as/400, netware) and 25 routers (cisco 7206 and 2600) to monitore
i have already tested differents solutions and integrated mrtg with bigbrother...it works great
but, i would like my project to be more completed again..
i have difficulties to monitore :
- cisco2600 temperature
- cisco2600&7206 tcp and udp active connections
- netware 4.2 monitoring nlm processes (i have the oid but it doesn't work)
- netware 4.2 number of licences used (it would be very cool:)
- Oracle/SAP monitoring on windows NT
- Netbackup monitoring on winNT
- Lotus domino server monitoring: input and output mail, smtp connections..
- Checkpoint firewall monitoring
if someone could be contribuing to my effort, it would be sympatical
i have some scripts that i can send
thank you for your attention
Unsubscribe mailto:mrtg-request at list.ee.ethz.ch?subject=unsubscribe
FAQ http://faq.mrtg.org Homepage http://www.mrtg.org
More information about the mrtg