[mrtg] RES: Doubts in how to configure mrtg to poll every minute.

Eduardo Augusto Oliveira Lobo - CTDF.O eduardo.lobo at df.previdenciasocial.gov.br
Wed Jan 23 18:47:44 MET 2002

Hi Deny,

Thanks for your attention.
Let me describe waht is happening.

I have already included the Interval 1 in the mrtg.cfg
I also changed the refresh period of the page (.hmtl) in the mrtg file.
But a strange thing occurs.
The graph refresh every minute in the first three minutes (both the graph
itself and the current values shown).
Then, although the page still refreshing every minute, the graph and their
values refreshes every five minutes.

Is there a bug ? or am I missing something ?

Again, thanks a lot for your attention.

Eduardo