[mrtg] Re: SNMP and HP JetDirect Cards

JACOB STEENHAGEN jsteenhagen at acutex.net
Wed Jan 30 15:22:44 MET 2002

I don't recall ever changing anything on my HP 4050N when it came in, and
the following command seemed to work fine for me to generate a traffic
report.  It would be nice to view some other stats, but I haven't as of yet
looked to see what else is available.

/usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/cfgmaker --output /home/mrtg/cfg/acutex-aacct1.inc
public at 199.248.189.244

Also, try visiting http://<your_printer's_ip>/