[mrtg] Re: Monitor Frame Relay availabilty & accuracy

Seiya Lin cloudd at asia1.com
Thu Jan 31 07:59:52 MET 2002

Hi Paul,

I could do a little maths in my performance script-thanks to David
Sawyer. It's working fine.

Target[205]:
(((frCircuitReceivedFrames.183.205&frCircuitSentFrames.183.205:public@
127.0.0.1 -
1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.49.1.2.1.1.1.183.205&1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.49.1.2.1.1.2.183.
205:public at 127.0.0.1) /
frCircuitReceivedFrames.183.205&frCircuitSentFrames.183.205:public at 127
.0.01) * 100)

However, what I don't get is that the OID to measure availability &
accuracy -- according to the formula given below from Cisco Press
book -- the OID exist but when I tried to poll it, it returns NULL
value.
I wonder if there are any other formulas to measure availability and
accuracy? Does anyone know?

Regards
Seiya Lin