[mrtg] Re: mrtg on a cable modem

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Thu Jan 31 23:29:01 MET 2002

The toshibas PCX1100U default Ip is set to 192.168.100.1,  now I believe
this can be changed by the cable companies, so it may not work.  I know that
Cox (old @home) do not change them.  I use a PCX2200 and its IP is
192.168.100.1.  However I havent been able to walk it yet.  I have a linux
box setup as my gateway and pull my mrtgstats from there.

Here is my home site to see an example  (Note port 3000,  Cox blocks port 80
traffic)  http://www.dawnandtrent.com:3000/mrtgpages/local.html

     \|||/
    c(@ @)
Trent Melcher - Network/Systems Administrator
Startouch International     O:402.346.4600x103