[mrtg] Re: Graphs show innacurate traffic. Monitoring on other s ide of the link shows correct traffic.

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at mckesson.co.uk
Wed Jul 3 16:08:28 MEST 2002

Has any device had a reboot?!?

I ask this because sometimes the interfaces don't keep the same ifIndex
values after a reboot.

It's best to not use ifIndex, but some other form of reference that doesn't
change after a reboot.

HTH
David Sawyer

Email: david.sawyer at mckesson.co.uk

 www.geocities.com/mrtg_daemon
   MRTG/RRDTool daemon for Windows9x/ME/2k
   MRTG GUI ConfigMaker for Windows9x/ME/2k