[mrtg] RRDTool warnings with MRTG 2.9.19

Ian Farr ianf at Oceanwide.com
Thu Jul 4 19:28:19 MEST 2002

Hello again,

I was just wondering if anyone has encountered this issue before.

With 2.9.19m MRTG now runs OK on win2k, but I get the following
error/warning in the logs every time MRTG runs:

2002-07-04 13:16:56 -- WARNING: cant do threshold checking for target
192.168.0.13_24. No valid current data

I thought at first this was because there was no data in the DB, but it has
now been running for over an hour, and I still get the errors, and there is
no data in the database that I can query for.

Any ideas?

Thanks
--Ian