[mrtg] Re: Indexes

bwoodcoc bwoodcoc at genuity.com
Tue Jul 9 19:15:06 MEST 2002

One option is to create dummy cfg files based on indexing needs, then run
indexmaker against those. This takes a bit of scripting. In the past I used
to create a dummy cfg based on the network number. So I had a unique cfg
file for each net which contained all interfaces for that individual net. I
could then create the index for each net to help with navigation. Just an idea.

cheers,
brad...