[mrtg] Hiding values

Steven K. srk101 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 17:22:35 MEST 2002

I was just wondering is there a way you can ignore one input with MRTG from
being displayed?

I'm using MRTG and excecuting a script that grabs the Num of users connected
on one of my device

I get something like this on my graph

maximal No. of users: 336.00 (70.01%)  Maximal Out:   nan ( nan%)
Average No. of users: 150.00 (31.30%)  Average Out:   nan ( nan%)

How can I ignore the part with the Out traffic (Just to make my graphs neat
or move the percentage value over to the Out side and change the "out"
Column to percentage.

Any leads?

Thanks