[mrtg] Re: Is it possible to set MRTG to produce HOURLY graphs as well as daily??

Clemson, Chris Chris.Clemson at softwareag.co.uk
Thu Jul 11 12:03:40 MEST 2002

> My fellow engineers are starting to notice MRTG, and are now
> asking me to
> produce HOURLY graphs for their particular interface for them to do
> troubleshooting with.

there should be an option called perhour you can use.
it's in the doc\reference.html file.

		chris

--
The content of this e-mail is confidential, may contain privileged material
and is intended solely for the recipient(s) named above. If you receive this

Software AG (UK) Limited
Registered in England & Wales 1310740
Registered Office: Hudson House, Hudson Way,
Pride Park, Derby DE24 8HS