[mrtg] FW: mrtg Digest V4 #109

Clemson, Chris Chris.Clemson at softwareag.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 10:48:57 MEST 2002

> Thanks for your response.  Looking at the docs again, it
> seems that the
> "perhour" option is an alternative to the "bits" option.
>
> I was looking for an HOURLY graph (in addition to the DAILY,
> etc, rather
> than graphing the figures differently.

oh right, sorry.
I misunderstood!

I'm afraid I can't help then - I'm fairly new at this SNMP lark :)

			chris

--
The content of this e-mail is confidential, may contain privileged material
and is intended solely for the recipient(s) named above. If you receive this

Software AG (UK) Limited
Registered in England & Wales 1310740
Registered Office: Hudson House, Hudson Way,
Pride Park, Derby DE24 8HS