[mrtg] Re: OID question

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Jul 18 23:37:38 MEST 2002

Wes gets the prize!  Woohoo!  It appears that there is a Securecon
MIB that Novell themselves does not even know about.  I found it
one a few servers, but it does not appear consistently on all our
Netware servers with Securecon present.  Novell had no explanation
for why it did not show up all the time, but I eventually found a
directory that had the MIB.

Thanks!

Paul

>>> Wes Hall <wes at armstrong.edu> 07/18/02 05:14PM >>>