[mrtg] Re: RRDTool graphing help needed!

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at mckesson.co.uk
Sat Jul 20 10:19:28 MEST 2002

Hi Chris,

I tried routers.cgi and liked the way it lists your targets but I didn't
like the way the left frame refreshes and goes to the top of the screen so
you have to scroll down every time you click a target (if you install it
you'll what I mean).  So I use 14all.cgi and my own HTML code to display the
targets, it's very simple and easy to use.

Go visit my web site and click the "Easy Tartget Indexing" link, there I
have examples and the code available for anyone to use.

Since your using Win2k, what do you use to execute MRTG?

Email: david.sawyer at mckesson.co.uk

 www.geocities.com/mrtg_daemon
   MRTG/RRDTool daemon for Windows9x/ME/2k
   MRTG GUI ConfigMaker for Windows9x/ME/2k
   TopTalker - See who the top talkers are on your network