[mrtg] Unable to monitor exchange

Andy Lewis Alewis at greenfield.com
Mon Jul 22 18:26:38 MEST 2002

I am having great difficulty in monitoring Exchange. When I use Getif, I can read counters and such on over 5000 items. When it comes to the Exchange portion of the MIB tree however, I get no returns what so ever. I match the OID with several examples I have found on the web as well as what Getif says but nothing. I have all of the MIB's loaded. When I run SNMPUTIL I get the following error: errorStatus=2 errorindex=1. I have tried it with instances on the end and not but nothing returns a value. Can anyone point out what I am doing wrong?

Thanks for any and all help,

Andy Lewis
Network Analyst
Greenfield Online