[mrtg] Re: Win2000 application log errors after installing snmp4w 2k????

Williams, Garth gkwilliams at epcor.ca
Tue Jul 23 16:46:28 MEST 2002

Something else to check...

Is your system loading some other performance counter extension (i.e. Compaq
Insight Manager)?.  In cases like this, the DLL is held open by those
programs, and when PERFMIB.DLL attempts to call the DLL and ...

POOF!

NO WORKY PAS!

There are many MS Q articles addressing this event ID.  You might want to
check them out ...

goto www.microsoft.com/technet
enter "Event ID: 1008" in the search box
go wild

This e-mail contains confidential information that is proprietary to EPCOR
and its subsidiary companies in all respects. This information is intended
only for the person(s) named in the destination address. Distribution,
copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in
error, please delete it immediately.