[mrtg] Re: MRTG on NT4.0

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at mckesson.co.uk
Thu Jul 25 15:34:43 MEST 2002

Send cfgmaker to another device (don't use '--output mrtg.cfg' or it will
overwrite the current config) and just add it (copy - paste )to the existing
config.

Or create a separate config for each device and use mrtg.cfg to 'Include:'
all the configs (this is how I do it <grin>).

Check the reference.html doc for info on the include parameter.

HTH
David Sawyer

Email: david.sawyer at mckesson.co.uk

 www.geocities.com/mrtg_daemon
   MRTG/RRDTool daemon for Windows9x/ME/2k
   MRTG GUI ConfigMaker for Windows9x/ME/2k
   TopTalker - See who the top talkers are on your network