[mrtg] Re: MRTG import into Excel

Garry Cook Garry.Cook at mactec.com
Thu Jul 25 16:32:46 MEST 2002

I don't need to export/import to excel on a regular basis, but it is available to me via the routers.cgi frontend. It has a CSV export feature built in, as well as many other advanced features such as the ability to view routing tables and extended time period graphs (yesterday, last week, etc. - requires rrdtool). You can find it at http://www.cheshire.demon.co.uk/pub/.

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 303.881.5157 (Mobile)