[mrtg] Re: bgp

James Overbeck grendel at gmo.jp
Fri Jul 26 13:00:33 MEST 2002

Hello,

There's BGP messages and BGP updates, useful when peering at an IX. I
modified a couple autogeneration scripts of mine to replace hardcoded values
with command-line variables. Please customize to taste. Unfortunately I
don't have any documentation worked up, so I can't offer much in the way of
support or a warantee, but hopefully the code will be self-explanatory.

Best regards,
James

MILAN CLAUDIO wrote:

> Hi all, anyone know some interesting features to monitorig my cisco routers
> concerning bgp performances ??
>
> Thanks
> claudio
>
> Questo documento e gli eventuali allegati sono indirizzati unicamente al
> destinatario, a cui la lettura e l'utilizzo delle informazioni contenute
> sono esclusivamente riservati. Nel caso di utilizzo non autorizzato, Banca
> Sella potra' dar corso alle azioni piu' opportune per il risarcimento dei
> danni subiti anche da terzi. Nell'ipotesi che la e-mail non fosse
> indirizzata a Voi o il contenuto lasci intendere che possano esservi stati
> errori o manipolazioni nella trasmissione, vogliate cortesemente contattare
> i seguenti indirizzi di posta elettronica: info at sella.it; reclami at sella.it
>
> This e-mail is directed uniquely to the interested party, which is the
> exclusive addressee of any information contained herein. For any abuse about
> the content of this message, Banca Sella will claim compensation for damages
> occurred to third parties as well. In case the e-mail should be addressed to
> other than you, or the content should reveal any transmission errors or
> manipulations, please contact us at the following address: info at sella.it;
> reclami at sella.it
>
> --

-- Type: application/x-perl