[mrtg] Re: problem with atmmaker

Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com
Tue Jul 30 17:27:13 MEST 2002

> help???
> i am running atmmaker from the contrib directory on mrtg-2.9.17
> the device is a marconi tnx-1100
> when i run the program i get the following errors and blank graphs.
> the only thing that i know about perl is how to spell it.
> but i'm slowly learning ?????
>
> ---- snip ----
>
> Unknown SNMP var CellsRcvd.8
>  at ./mrtg line 1491
> Unknown SNMP var CellsTrans.8
>  at ./mrtg line 1491
> WARNING: Expected a number but got '12 days, 23:35:25'
> WARNING: Expected a number but got 'LAB_TEST_TNX_1'
> Unknown SNMP var CellsRcvd.0
>  at ./mrtg line 1491
> Unknown SNMP var CellsTrans.0

It looks like you're referencing a mib var by its name but not
the OID so I don't have to mess with loading the marconi mibs
because there are so many. I replaced the CellsRcvd and
CellsTrans variables with OIDs in the attached atmmaker script.
You'll need to modify the path to perl at the top of the
script...

-- Type: text/plain
-- Size: 13k (13936 bytes)