[mrtg] Windows Help

Brian A Sorrells BASorrells at tsystsol.com
Tue Jul 30 19:31:39 MEST 2002

Ok, maybe I am stupid or maybe I am just missing something. I have searched all over the internet the last 2 weeks and nothing I find seems to work. All I want is to monitor, disk space total vs. free, memory, paging and email queues on Windows 2000 Advanced Server and Exchange 2000.

I found some stuff about adding mibs and compiling them with mibcc, however after doing this, I still can't walk them. Anyone have a good document on this or an idiots guide to ....

Thanks

Brian Sorrells MCSE, CCNA, ASE
TSYS Business Process Management
basorrells at tsystsol.com