[mrtg] Re: Bytes vs Bits - old hash

Nicholas Berry nberry at ragingwire.com
Tue Jul 30 22:45:07 MEST 2002

We've used bits over bytes since all of the connections we sell to our
customers are in bits and it's one less thing for everyone to convert
(plus the advantage you already pointed out with leased lines).

Use the "--global" argument with cfgmaker.

Example:
  cfgmaker --global "options[_]: bits" public at router

Nicholas Berry
Systems Engineer
RagingWire Telecommunications, Inc.
nberry at ragingwire.com