[mrtg] Re: Microsoft W2K IIS counters

Ferrell Ard ferrell at badpuppy.com
Wed Jul 31 23:27:54 MEST 2002

I am trying to capture W2K IIS counters
.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.1.7.3.7   currentAnonymousUsers
.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.1.7.3.8   currentNonAnonymousUsers

and I am not getting the results expected.

Has anyone had good/bad experience with doing this?

Thanks
Ferrell

        currentAnonymousUsers OBJECT-TYPE
                SYNTAX  Counter
                ACCESS  read-only
                STATUS  mandatory
                DESCRIPTION
                        "This is the number of anonymous users currently
                        connected to the HTTP Server."
                ::= { httpStatistics 7 }

        currentNonAnonymousUsers OBJECT-TYPE
                SYNTAX  Counter
                ACCESS  read-only
                STATUS  mandatory
                DESCRIPTION
                        "This is the number of nonanonymous users currently
                        connected to the HTTP Server."
                ::= { httpStatistics 8  }