[mrtg] IIS http Statistics MIBs

Julien Boret jboret at nettheory.com
Tue Jun 4 16:37:32 MEST 2002

Hi,

I am searching for http Statistics MIBs. I am running IIS 5.0 on Win 2000
server and I am running a couple of different websites using different name
and IP. I am able to see the bandwidth usage per IP using the Win 2000
performance monitor tool. So I was thinking that there must be the
corresponding MIBs that would allow me to view the bandwidth usage based on
my website names.

The only MIBs I can find gives me the :

http_totalBytesSentHighWord OBJECT-TYPE
http_totalBytesSentHighWord OBJECT-TYPE
http_totalBytesSentHighWord OBJECT-TYPE
http_totalBytesSentHighWord OBJECT-TYPE

Those MIBs gives me the total bandwidth usage. This is a good start but I
would like to see the bandwidth usage per website also.

Any idea or help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Julien