[mrtg] Number of total and analog calls on C3640

selma spaho sspaho at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 14:50:15 MEST 2002

Hi,

I have problem with Cisco mib variables cpmActiveDS0s and
cpmISDNCfgBChanInUseForAnalog on C3640 (on as5x00 that works fine). When I
use command 'show users'(on router) I got for example that 10 users are
logged, but number of cpmActiveDS0s (Mib browser) is less e.g 7. Also, the
results for variable cmSystemModemsInUse is different then result for
variable cpmISDNCfgBChanInUseForAnalog - this two variable have to be same.
My goal is to get graph(MRTG) with total number of calls (digital and
analog) and number of analog calls so I have to use variables mentioned
above. Please, considere my problem and give me some advice.

Best regards,
Selma