[mrtg] Re: provisioning question for a new MRTG server

Jason Frisvold Jason.Frisvold at corp.ptd.net
Thu Jun 6 17:09:51 MEST 2002

Hrm...  I'm running about 8300 targets here with minimal problems.  35
daemons total.  (Broken down by oid)

P3-733 Dual processor machine, 512 Meg RAM, Linux 6.2 (soon to be 7.3)

Jason H. Frisvold
Senior ATM Engineer
Engineering Dept.
Penteledata
CCNA Certified - CSCO10151622
friz at corp.ptd.net
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world." -- Albert Einstein [1879-1955]