[mrtg] Hi all !

Mihai Barbulescu mihai at roedu.net
Wed Jun 12 22:53:16 MEST 2002

 Hi all !
  I am new here.....

  And i've comed with a question.Let's say that i 'm an internet provider.So i have
linux on a machine wich runs MRTG-2.9.17 and i have a CISCO switch.I monitor
one port from a switch with mrtg.So my output will be their INPUT.The interface
from the switch has 10 Mbits/s.So look what i whant....I whant the trafic
wich is more than 256 Kbits/sec to not be displayed on mrtg graph.So my
OUTPUT will stay at 256 Kbits/sec even the total trafic si more .......
 So plz help me...I've tried with optin
MAX BYTES but i think that is working only for input....