[mrtg] Integration with Big Brother (BB) on Window 2000 (Win2K)

Alvarez, Anthony aalvarez at panasonicatlanta.com
Fri Jun 14 16:32:14 MEST 2002

Could you kindly share your experience with me?

Is anyone out there integrating MRTG with Big Brother (BB) on Windows
2000?

These two packages seem to complement each other very well.  It would
be a shame for us not to be able to do this just because we are
expected to do things in Windows.

Where can a perl script for Windows 2000 or Windows NT, like the one
available for UNIX that will hook these two up, be found?

On the other hand, just let me know if I have to tell management,
Sorry, Linux only!

Any advise, tips, comments or suggestions are welcome. Please advise.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

==

Anthony Alvarez, Webmaster
aalvarez at panasonicatlanta.com
Panasonic Wireless Design Center (MMCD)
1225 Northbrook Pkwy, #2-352, Suwanee, GA 30024
+1 770 338 6176 [Office] - 6238 [Fax]
http://www.panasonic-wireless.com

PGP Fingerprint: 9A2C E2D6 1D8E 96B4 CC57  9268 380B 00A6 A92D 9586

--Appended by Matsushita Mobile Communications Development Corporation of
U.S.A.-----This e-mail and any attachments may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The
information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person
responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and delete it from your computer.