[mrtg] Graphs timeline is backwards :-(

Rupert Heesom raheesom at awr.org
Mon Jun 17 11:42:22 MEST 2002

I'm trying out the MRTG SNMP graphing using 2.9.18pre10 on a W2K server.

I'm noticing that all the graphs have their timeline backwards; ie latest
stats always showing against the LHS of the graph (like a plotter plotting
the graph).

This is rather disconcerting when viewing the graph, since we all think (at
least I do) linearly from left to right.

Is there a way to transpose the graph output to have it showing the stats
left to right?

Regs
Rupert Heesom
Asst Distribution Engineer