[mrtg] kMG option in cfg file.

Brett Whinnen Brett.Whinnen at csg.com.au
Tue Jun 18 01:10:38 MEST 2002

Hi All,

I know how this is supposed to work, but have found that it ignores my
entry. Here is a sample from one of our config files;

Title[SERVER.C-D]: Server Disk Space Mb - SERVER C:
Target[SERVER.C-D]: `perl /usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/ntstat.pl ro_community
server -d totals 0 HDDC`
Options[SERVER.C-D]: growright, gauge, nopercent
MaxBytes[SERVER.C-D]: 100000000
YLegend[SERVER.C-D]: Disk Space
kilo[SERVER.C-D]: 1024
ShortLegend[SERVER.C-D]: b
kMG[SERVER.C-D]: M,G,T,P
Legend1[SERVER.C-D]: Total Disk Space
Legend2[SERVER.C-D]: Used Disk Space
LegendI[SERVER.C-D]: Total:
LegendO[SERVER.C-D]: Used:
PageTop[SERVER.C-D]: <H1>Server Disk Space Mb - SERVER C:</H1>

As you can see we retrieve the total and used space from a Disk in Mb so
want to start with the M in the short Legend and go from there. Currently it
is still giving bytes followed by k.

Any Ideas?

Thanks
Brett Whinnen

NOTICE !!!!!

This e-mail message is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient:

confidentiality and privilege is not waived;
please contact us immediately to advise of receipt by you; and
you are not to read, disseminate, copy or take any action in respect to the contents of this e-mail.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, except where it is specifically stated by the sender to be views of Connected Solutions Group.

This e-mail has been scanned, logged and cleared by Mail Marshal