[mrtg] Re: Find soft

Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt glratt at rice.edu
Tue Jun 18 14:46:33 MEST 2002

I think I understand your question to be:

	"Can MRTG be made to create a graphs for a specific period, rather
	than the standard 'daily', 'weekly', 'monthly', and 'yearly'
	graphs, all of which end at the last time MRTG polled?"

If I've understood correctly, then the answer is no - you need RRDTool
for that.

	-g

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Albert Mamanov wrote:

>   There is a software for drawing the diagram mrtg for the specified
> period?
> example: i type "program 01/06/02 10/06/02 cisco.2.log" and also has
> received cisco.2.gif
> Thanks.

				Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt
				Rice University Network Management