[mrtg] MRTG code for Ascend MAX 6000

GUARENO at FORDHAM.EDU GUARENO at FORDHAM.EDU
Thu Jun 20 02:24:11 MEST 2002

I'm new to mrtg and I'm looking for help on a perl script for an Ascend MAX
6000.
I have gotten e few scripts but they all have been writen for UNIX.  I am
running Win2k Proffesional and need help figuring out hot to make them run
in this platform.  SO far I have MRTG 2.9.18 and the latest Active Perl
version.
Does anyone has a script to lend that will do: Number of modems per T1,
Modems in use, Modems available, and obtain a list of users logged on.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!